To make it as easy as possible for you to donate, here are several ways in which you can make a difference…
- By Text: Donate from your phone, costing no more than the price of one text. Simply reference the ‘Donate Via Txt’ box on the right hand side of this page and follow the simple instructions.
- Via PayPal: If you are more familiar with PayPal please again follow the link on the right hand side. You can choose to leave your name and comment, which will be displayed on our donation wall.
- By Post: Send a Cheque, made payable to ‘Lisa May Foundation’ to Suite 2, Continental House, Oakridge, West End, Surrey, GU24 9PJ. If you are a UK taxpayer you can increase your donation without spending another penny by completing a Gift Aid Declaration form and sending it with your cheque. (Form at bottom of the page)
- In Person: Some people prefer the personal approach so we accept cash, so why not come and meet us? Or you can look out for our purple collection tins that are located at various points in the area.
- Volunteer: Last but by no means least you may not have money to donate but instead your time. We are always looking for volunteers and the satisfaction you get from giving your time to a worthy cause is worth its weight in gold. Just click our donate your time box and send us your details and we will contact you within 48-72hrs.
Where your money may go…
We want you to know how your money will be spent and the difference it can make.
£5 will buy pot plants or seeds for the outdoor trail at Kennel Lane School.
£10 will buy several apps for educational use on an iPad at Parity.
£25 buys 2000 water purification tablets, providing a entire village with clean water.
£30 will provide a one hour speech therapy session for a student at Parity.
£50 buys a rescue box for a family caught in a disaster, providing a vital lifeline.
£100 buys pupils at Kennel Lane School several pairs of wellies for use on their trail.
£ 250 will buy an emergency pop up tent that would house a family in a disaster area.
£600 will allow us to build an outdoor classroom at Kennel Lane School.
£1,000 will buy two iPads for Parity students, which will enhance their education.
£3,000 provides a scholarship to university for one year for a chosen pupil.
£5,000 will help buy vital medical equipment for Frimley Park Hospital’s C Arm.
£10,000 will go a long way to funding ground breaking research into prostate cancer at Frimley Park or Royal Surrey Hospital’s.
Whatever level you choose to donate, ourselves and the charities we support will greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much.